However, even when I had made it as basic as possible whilst retaining its distinctive shape, I had to ditch it, it was too much, if I had used it, my model would have been practically nude to be within budget. In removing the helm, I used my regained tris to bolster the facial detail and am considering usng alphas for long strands of hair, however I do not have enough for the entire head, so I will see how it looks.
Wednesday, 29 February 2012
Almost time for the Colosseum
My Gladiator has coming along very well, mostly thanks to the Symmetry Modifier which has saved a lot of time and effort. Being excited in making armour for most parts of the body, I did find that I exceeded my budget. I was eager to create the Maximus Helm from Ridley Scott's Gladiator, and I did.