About Me

My photo
Leicester, United Kingdom
Studying BA (Hons) Game Art Design at De Montfort University. It continues to be challenging as much as rewarding. Primary outcomes include 2D and 3D projects and 2am coffees.

Monday 13 February 2012

Father to a murdered son, Husband to a murdered wife....

It's Gladiator time and needless to say I rewatched Ridley Scott's masterpiece once again to get in the mood. I bashed out some quick concepts so to get an idea of what I could aim for once the figure was finished and I could begin modelling the weapons of props. The common features involve:

Little chest armour-harness of Shoulder guard
Tunics
Pauldrons
Bracers and arm armour
Greaves ( Foot armour)

Highly ornamated helmets
Variety of weapons




Currently I am at 944/2500 tris, so there is much that can be done, bearing in mind that the hands and head will contian the highest details. I look foward to this as this is totally new from previous projects. I hope to complete the model and begin the next phase by weeks end.

No comments:

Post a Comment