About Me

My photo
Leicester, United Kingdom
Studying BA (Hons) Game Art Design at De Montfort University. It continues to be challenging as much as rewarding. Primary outcomes include 2D and 3D projects and 2am coffees.

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Return to Bradgate

Last week our day out at Bradgate Park was depressing...from a weather perspective. The constant drizzle has effectivly gently creased my sketchbook. Having said that there was a variety of foliage on site whcih provided me with a handfulof thumbnails, and I was even lucky to get close to the odd deer and quickly sketch it before it spotted me.

Wanting to get more out of the session, a handful of us organised our own return outing and went back to the park on Tuesday. It was a major improvement as it was a sunny cloudless day and we made our way to sites I hadn't been to last week. However the bitter cold was still present and rendered my finger-less gloves redundant....

No comments:

Post a Comment